Yogurt bark is an effortless, high-protein, and refreshingly cool snack that looks beautiful alongside that holiday weekend dessert spread. Make this delicious Cheerwine-inspired version for a fun snack while you prep for a Memorial Day barbecue or to serve your guests a sweet, gluten and guilt-free indulgence.
Just be sure to enjoy it before it melts!
Remember, you want each bite to be an explosion of cherry, fruity-flavored cheer, so be generous with your toppings. You might find yourself adding white chocolate chips, blueberries, shaved almonds, walnuts, or chia seeds- the more, the more delicious!
There’s no wrong way to make this, as long as you don’t skip that signature Cheerwine syrup.
Red, White and Berry Cherry Yogurt Bark
- 2 cups Greek yogurt plain, whole milk
- 3-4 tbsp Cheerwine Syrup to taste
- 1/2 cup cherries pitted and sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup raspberries fresh
- 1/2 cup strawberries fresh, sliced
- Combine Greek yogurt and Cheerwine syrup. Whisk Greek yogurt and Cheerwine syrup until syrup is completely blended throughout.2 cups Greek yogurt, 3-4 tbsp Cheerwine Syrup
- Line two 9 inch baking pans with parchment paper.
- Use an offset spatula to spread the yogurt evenly across the bottom of each pan.
- Sprinkle the remaining ingredients across the yogurt.1/2 cup cherries, 1/2 cup shredded coconut, 1/2 cup raspberries, 1/2 cup strawberries
- Freeze. Place pans in the freezer for 2-4 hours, until yogurt is frozen.
- Serve. Use a sharp knife or spatula to break into brownie sized squares and serve immediately.