The Mother’s Day meal that will impress a special mom in your life with minimal effort: Salmon and Steak from The Butcher’s Market! Not only can you cook these main dishes in less than 15 minutes, but you can also pair them with fabulous prepared sides.
If there’s one thing my mama loves from The Butcher’s Market, it’s their salmon. She’d eat it every night of the year if she could, but a special Mother’s Day surf and turf meal will absolutely suffice.
We highly recommend this meal for Mother’s Day at your kitchen table, and we know you won’t be disappointed!
The salmon can be pan-seared right on your stovetop. We also cooked our steak in the pan and finished it in the oven. The real game-changers here are the house-made butters from The Butcher’s Market. We used lemon basil on the salmon and horseradish butter on the steak; the flavors were out of this world delicious!
The prepared sides at The Butcher’s Market are one thing I always have in my cart when shopping there. They are effortless and taste as good as anything we make from scratch. Do yourself a favor and start buying these.
The salmon, filet, mashed potatoes, and asparagus were easy to prepare and plate beautifully. I’m telling y’all, this meal will IMPRESS from presentation to taste.
We hope you’ll try this outstanding pairing from The Butcher’s Market. To all the mamas out there, we appreciate you. Eat something delicious. You deserve it.
Mother’s Day Meal With The Butcher’s Market : Salmon & Steak
- 4 salmon filets about 6 oz each
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 The Butcher’s Market Lemon Basil Butter
- lemon wedges
- 4 filets 6oz each
- 1-2 tbsp of olive oil
- The Butcher’s Market Horseradish Butter
- 1 tbsp butter
- asparagus The Butcher’s Market prepared side
- mashed potatoes The Butcher’s Market prepared side
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper.4 salmon filets, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick pan over medium to medium-high heat.1-2 tbsp olive oil
- Add the salmon with the skin side up first. Cook for 3 minutes until a golden crust forms. Flip and cook for another 3 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 °F.
- Spread The Butcher's Market lemon basil butter over the salmon.1 The Butcher’s Market Lemon Basil Butter
- Rest for a few minutes and squeeze a fresh lemon over it just before serving.lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Sprinkle each side of steak generously with salt and pepper.4 filets, salt, pepper
- Heat an oven-safe skillet to medium-high heat and add regular butter and oil.1-2 tbsp of olive oil, 1 tbsp butter
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side and immediately place pan in oven for 5-8 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 135 °F.
- Remove from oven, top with The Butcher's Market horseradish butter, and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.The Butcher’s Market Horseradish Butter
- Place asparagus in 400 °F oven for 5 minutes.asparagus
- Microwave mashed potatoes until warmed through.mashed potatoes