It’s time for another NC Eat & Play Fall Hootenanny & Foodie Festival presented by Cheerwine!
We are taking over Phillips Farms of Cary NC on October 6th from 5:30-8:30pm to create a southern wonderland with festive vibes and great bites.
This hootenanny will be better than ever. We’ve been working behind the scenes to keep making this event better. From larger areas to enjoy entertainment and space for dining, to wider vendor spaces for more vendors, and most importantly improved ticketing and check-in process. We are capping tickets (so DON’T WAIT). We are partnering with the local events app, Field Day to utilize their technology for expedited self-check-ins when you arrive!
What you can expect
We are thrilled to welcome The Butcher’s Market as our signature bite sponsor as they will be featuring a tasty dish for each ticket holder to indulge in.
That’s not all! Attendees also have access to the Foodie Festival from 6-8 where upwards of thirty local businesses, farms, and restauranteurs will be providing samples (while supplies last). We are thrilled to have many returning vendors and a lot of great NEW ones. We will be announcing vendors soon.
This year, we are featuring a voting system where attendees can vote for their favorite vendors in a variety of categories where they have a chance to win big! (Like $500 big!!!)
We’ve got tons of great activities and entertainment to enjoy:
- We have the mega-talented Colin Cutler taking over the Cheerwine stage with an acoustic trio to provide bluegrass music.
- Plenty of ice-cold Cheerwine and fun prizes from one of NC’s most iconic brand.
- Código 1530 Tequila will be onsite with a Southern Cantina vibe you won’t want to miss (21+)!
- Of course, Rosé in the Hay is back and beer will be poured thanks to sponsors The Jim Allen Group.
- You can also look forward to farm-style fun for kids like field games, cow train rides, hands-on nature activities, and more courtesy of Phillips Farms of Cary!
- Don’t forget about your fall seasonal decor. Enjoy shopping on the farm for pumpkins, mums and other seasonal items.
Did I mention everything is INCLUDED in the ticket price?! We expect to sell out so get your tickets now!