Get ready for a frosty, fantastic day at our beloved Downtown Cary Park Skating Rink – exclusively reserved for our tiniest, most enthusiastic skaters!
Toddlers aged 6 and under, this special day is just for YOU! Imagine a winter wonderland where the rink is all yours to explore and enjoy. It’s a magical opportunity tailored specifically for our youngest champions to glide and giggle in a calm, safe, and super fun environment!
Embrace the excitement as your little ones take their first steps on the rink or showcase their budding skating skills. With the rink reserved exclusively for toddlers, parents can rest assured that their little adventurers can skate, twirl, and laugh without any hustle and bustle. It’s all about creating unforgettable memories in a space where your toddlers can feel confident and comfortable! Skating and skate rentals are absolutely free!
Please note, this is NOT a drop off event. Parents and guardians must stay with their child the entire time.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- The Skating Rink is outdoors, so dress for the weather.
- There are 5 individual bathroom areas and 24 total public toilets throughout the Park.
- For water, there are four bottle filling stations located at various locations throughout the Park.
- The Park has two food and beverage facilities. The Bark Bar will serve beer and wine as well as non-alcoholic beverages and light snacks. Market 317, located in Academy Pavilion, is an elevated grab and go style café that will offer delicious wraps, sandwiches, charcuterie boards and more.
- Guests can bring their own food into the Park, but outside alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
The Skating Rink is free to attend, and tickets are not required (though you may still need to wait in line). RSVPs help us plan for how many people to expect and you can receive important event updates. As a reminder, all children must be accompanied by an adult during the entire program.
- The Skating Rink will be in the Park Street Arena within Downtown Cary Park, along E. Park St. Upon entering the Park, follow posted park directional signs that lead to the Park Street Court and Arena. The line starts in Park Street Court.
- The closest Park entrance to the Park Street Arena is from E. Park St/S Walker St.
- There is an accessible parking deck located behind the Cary Regional Library (113 Walnut St, Cary, NC 27511). Additionally, parking is available in the parking lot on Charlie Gaddy Lane (Old Library Site), at designated street parking throughout Downtown, and at the Town Hall Parking Deck (121 Wilkinson Ave, Cary, NC 27513).
- A rideshare drop-off location for the Park is available on S. Walker St. near The Walker Apartment building.
- Make the most of the free GoCary bus service to easily access the Park. All eight GoCary bus routes conveniently connect at the Cary Depot, which is less than half a mile from the Park. If you prefer not to walk, simply board either bus Route 5 – Kildaire Farm or Route 6 – Buck Jones at the Cary Depot and hop off at the S Academy St at Downtown Cary Park bus stop, right in front of the park entrance. To plan your trip or access the GoCary Ride Guide please visit GoCary.org.
If we need to postpone or cancel due to inclement weather, low attendance, or instructor cancellation, we will communicate through Eventbrite email. Downtown Cary Park has the right to cancel programs onsite if severe weather impacts the program or poses a safety risk.
- Contact Guest Services at 919-469-4000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guest Services is open Monday – Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. and Sunday: 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Downtown Cary Park strives to provide a positive experience for all guests. Our goal is to accommodate you and meet your individual needs. Please reach out to email@example.com for more information.