This event combines fun, education, reflection, arts, music, food, games, workshops, nature, animals, and intention with an agenda full of things sure to inspire gratitude and connectedness for EVERYone.
Activities and Workshops Include
– Foraging Walk – Forest Bathing – Gratitude Walk – Yoga – Meditation – Gratitude Journaling
– Scavenger Hunts – Gratitude Gardening – Gratitude Bingo – Animal Encounters – Photos with special guest Princess
- Family Photo Ops – Kids and Family Yoga – Art Classes – Photography Class – Wreath Making
- Storytime with emphasis on Native Cultures – Yard Games – Cave Story Mural –
– Live Music – Local Vendors - Turkey Cook-OFF – Food Trucks – AND MORE!!!
This is a day for families and friends to connect to nature, and each other, in meaningful ways that help to center us all on what matters most.