We had so much fun last year that we are doing it again! Join us for the Carolina BBQ Festival 2023 Sunday, May 7th at Camp North End.
Pitmasters from the Carolinas & Beyond will be celebrating the whole hog tradition and so much more, all while fundraising for a great cause!
The festival will be complete with live music, vendor activations, wine, beer, and cocktails. The goal is to raise funds for local and national charities that support and feed our communities.
This year we will be supporting My Heal Charlotte, Piedmont Culinary Guild, Operation BBQ Relief, World Central Kitchen and The Firebox Initiative
- Matthew Register | Southern Smoke BBQ
- Bryan Furman | Bryan Furman BBQ
- Nathan Monk | Lexington BBQ
- Elliott Moss | Buxton Hall BBQ
- Brandon Shepard | Shepard BBQ
- Lewis Donald | Sweet Lew’s BBQ
- Garren Kirkman | Jon G’s Barbecue
- Jake Wood | Lawrence Barbecue
- Keith Henning | Black Powder Smokehouse
- Michael Letchworth | Sam Jones BBQ
- Ronald Simmons | Master Blend Family Farms
- Tank Jackson | Holy City Hogs
- Ken & Jess Hess | County Smoak
Bringing the BBQ community together to celebrate the whole hog tradition. Festival Style.
*Tickets are non refundable