- This event has passed.
October 28 @ 4:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Watch the Halloween classic, Hocus Pocus, in the park!
BOOllantyne also features food trucks, local brews, Halloween activities and more!
Join us for Halloween activities prior to the movie.
- 4 p.m. | Admission opens at $10 per person and is free for ages five and under.
- 6 p.m. | Show off your costume on the blood-red runway!
- 7 p.m. | Watch spooky shorts accompanied by local pianist Marc Hoffman.
- 7:45 p.m. | Catch Hocus Pocus on the big screen in Ballantyne’s Backyard.
- Picnic blankets and lawn chairs are welcome.
- Food truck options are available for purchase.
- Beer and wine are available for purchase.
- ADA/stroller access is available.
- No outside food or coolers.
A portion of the proceeds benefits the Ballantyne Virtual Food Drive. Tickets are limited and preordering is encouraged. Walk-ups are not guaranteed admission.
FOOD + DRINK
- Five Little Birds
- What’s Up Dog
- Sycamore Brewing
Outside food and beverages are not permitted — thank you for supporting our local partners!
Free parking is available at 11611 North Community House Road, Charlotte, NC 28277.
Questions? Contact our team at email@example.com.
For information on more Ballantyne programs, visit goBallantyne.com.