LET’S RUN FOR BEER – NORTH CAROLINA!
See you at Raleigh Brewing Co. on Feb. 17. Fun run starts from the taproom at 11 am
We’ve mapped out a 5k-ish course that starts and ends at Raleigh Brewing Co. Run, walk, jog — whatever goes! All ages, all levels are welcome.
Cross the finish line and celebrate! All participants receive:
- A FREE craft brew from Raleigh Brewing Co.
- Choice of a collector’s pint glass or running socks from the Brewery Running Series.
- Raffles, Brewery Running Series merch, and more!
Our mission is to be active, have fun, and give back to our local community. A portion of all proceeds from our events support local nonprofits. For this fun run, we’re partnering with Life Experiences, a non-profit whose mission is to serve and improve the lives of adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families throughout the Triangle region.
Registration is limited to the size of the taproom. SIGN UP TODAY!
- This is an untimed fun run. All levels of walkers, runners, and joggers are welcome.
- This is an open course, meaning roads will NOT be closed. You are responsible for obeying all traffic laws and regulations.
- We create the route to start and end at the brewery and to show off the neighborhood. The course will be marked with arrows to help you know where to go.
- Bring a valid ID or driver’s license. You do not need to be 21 to enjoy the event, but you must be 21 to enjoy the beer. Please drink responsibly. Registered, underage participants will receive a token for a FREE non-alcoholic beverage.
- Our events are rain or shine.
Keep an eye on your inbox. We’ll send final details via email the week of the run, and share anything else you might need to know to participate.
Email us if you would like to learn more about making a $100 donation to Life Experiences for a free registration!
Questions? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org