- Lobster Roll- I know I’m not the only one that enjoys a juicy, buttery lobster roll while I’m at the beach. The lobster is high quality, fresh, and tender. I love when lobster rolls are topped with butter instead of a heavy mayo mixture so these were everything I wanted them to be.
- Lobster Grilled Cheese with Clam Chowder- This combination was so dreamy. We were fighting over who got to dip the last bite into the chowder. I won, of course.
- Wet Bucket Burger- It looks like a heart attack and tastes like one too–in the best possible way.
- Pork Lumpia- These are one of the owner’s specialties and are a great option to break up all of the seafood you’ll probably be ordering.
- Shrimp Tacos- These aren’t your average shrimp tacos! There are a lot of amazing flavors going on here.
Salty Sistas is a well-known food truck along the coast and they recently opened a small brick and mortar location in Snead’s Ferry. They crank out some of the tastiest dishes that please seafood lovers and seafood haters alike. Lobster rolls, burgers, sandwiches, tacos, and always-changing specials. My favorite dish was the lobster grilled cheese served with clam chowder.