ACME Pizza Co. Thanks for the fried ravioli experience.
- Start with the fried ravioli. Fried perfectly and a perfect way to throw your carb-caution to the wind.
- Always, and I mean always try everyone’s Caesar salad. And AMCE doesn’t disappoint.
- You really can’t go here without ordering the Chicago deep dish.
ACME Pizza Co. proves supreme in cheesy/saucy goodness.
I have a few things to thank ACME Pizza Co. in Holly Springs for after trying them for the first time.
- Being my first fried ravioli experience!
- Being the only non-chain restaurant (that I know of) that serves up Chicago-style pizza in theTriangle.
It was such an enjoyable, safe, and delicious experience. Their garlic knots are award-winning (for a reason) so definitely order those when you go! Everything was delicious.
The apps were fried to perfection. Just dip and go.
For a healthy-ish start, devour a tangy Caesar salad for some greens-winning.
Let’s just pause for a second on all this cheesiness. The AMCE Pizza Co. Chicago deep dish is everything you hope for in an ooey-gooey oh my goodness pizza pie.
You didn’t think we wouldn’t have pasta too?
Carbs just make you happy!
We knew heading to ACME Pizza Co. that we wanted to stuff our faces with carbs. With so many delicious menu items, we were able to do just that. Carbs solve all of my problems honestly. Except fitting into my swimsuit, but that’s why we ordered a salad too. That should do the trick, right?